3.04.2013

WHAT GOOD SHALL I DO THIS DAY?


Something you should know about me- I am a very curious person (hence the subtitle for the blog). I love to know people's habits, routines, products they use, and backgrounds. I like to know how something is made, why something is the way it is. I was delighted to come across an image of Benjamin Franklin's daily schedule. For a man who wore many hats I was so interested to see how he structured his day. Aside from my admiration of his always making time to dine and enjoy conversation or music, I was most struck with how he began his day by asking "what good shall I do this day," and ended it with, "what good have I done today." How brilliant and simple. I love the humbling approach to the everyday, and think I will follow in B.F.'s lead. 
via

No comments:

Post a Comment