2.01.2013

MY WEDDING INSPIRATION






This is long overdue considering our wedding is just days away. I have hesitated in posting my inspiration because it is really so personal to me and the pictures themselves don't explain what actually inspires me about them, and I have hundreds of images (this is just a few)! Sometimes it is a feel, a specific color, an aesthetic, or the execution of a particular element and not necessarily the image as a whole. However, I will be posting elements of my wedding so I am hoping you will be able to see the direct correlation between inspiration images to the real deal. This in fact, is generally one of my favorite processes of the design phase. 

See my wedding invites and save the dates too!

Please pardon my rudeness, I have collected these images for the past months (lets by honest, years) and have lost their original sites. Most are from these sites: 1, 23, 4, and 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment